This week, on Inbound and Down episode 3, the team talks about how Ryan got to ride his motorcycle half time last summer, and why that’s not going to happen again this summer (sad times).
They cover the importance of:
- Where you work
- How long you work for
- How to be efficient in that time
- Getting dressed/basic hygiene (Adam talks about his pants)
- No longer proving your worth to anyone else / “I worked 60 hours last week, it’s awesome”
- Does commute matter?
- Do bean bag chairs and foosball matter?
- Your stance on working on the weekends
- Time management throughout the day
- The amount of time you “think about work” during day to day life
- Feeling OK about being the best version of yourself in any given situation
- Visit Ryan at https://nurturelabs.io
- Visit Adam at http://spectacle.marketing
- Download Ryan’s CRT template at http://go.nurturelabs.io/download-crt-template/
- Buy Adam’s pants at https://publicrecapparel.com/
- Install Boomerang to your gmail at https://www.boomeranggmail.com
- Read The Modern Meeting at http://modernmeetingstandard.com/the-book
The Inbound and Down Podcast
Join Nurturelabs Founder Ryan Axford and co-host and founder of Spectacle Marketing Adam Barker as they discuss life as independent consultants. From leaving their full time jobs behind, to the tricks they’ve learned to build successful companies, join them every Tuesday. They’ll cover inbound marketing, small business tricks, and strategies to make you a better marketer from the top of the funnel to the bottom.
Meet the Crew
Ryan Axford | Founder
Ryan is the Founder and Principal Automation and Optimization Consultant at Nurturelabs. Over the last several years he has been the face behind lead generation programs driving triple digit results for various software companies. He has experience managing the optimization of the content lifecycle, landing pages, and automation platforms both large and small.
Ryan has written Pardot trainings, and has most recently worked with clients including the University of California and HPE Software, as well as clients across SaaS, Services, and Technology Hardware.
Ryan’s strategic approaches have grown databases 3x using content creation and targeted demand and lead generations campaigns. His success has been supported by the design of successful webinars, eBooks, blogs, drip campaigns and other online marketing programs.
In 2016 he helped to drive $7.77 Billion in sales for his largest client’s Software and Enterprise Marketing divisions. In 2017, Ryan helped his clients increase conversions, demos, opportunities, and new customers – all in triple digit gains.
Adam Barker | Founder of Spectacle Marketing
Founder of Spectacle Marketing, Adam is an SEM expert with a focus on helping B2B companies. He’s sat client-side as an in-house marketer nearly his entire career for a variety companies in the Boston area, including some of the fastest growing: SmartBear, Continuum Managed Services, Tracelink and WorldStrides. He fully understands what it feels like to be that marketer on an SMB’s small team with a number on their head. He helps clients big and small, managing budgets of $500/mo all the way up to $50,000/mo.